Have an account?
Posted by Dii's blog on Selasa, 13 April 2010 in
It happened when I was in my senior high school. By that time, I admired my senior in the next grade. She was the most beautiful girl in the 3rd grade class. Since I admired her very much, I was brave invite her to have a date with me. Fortunately, she accepted it.
So at one Saturday night, I took her to Ambarukmo Plaza. We played some interesting games at “TIMEZONE”; like basket ball, gambling coin, etc. After that, I planned to have a dinner with her. I chose one of the restaurant in Ambarukmo Plaza. We were just walking from “TIMEZONE” to the restaurant. On the way to the restaurant, I embolden myself to touch her hand. I was so happy, I did it! However, just a few second after it, she released my hand. By that time, I was so embarrassed. However, our plan had to go on. Then, we have our dinner.
It was the most embarrassing moment in my teenage life. I hope all of you would not laugh at me because of this event. Thanks for reading.
1 Response to “Narrative Past Event - An Embarrassing Moment”:
  • Hai, Budi, nice to see you...
    I'm Risma, your teacher of past narrative

    Well, actually you don't need to be embarrassed because maybe as a girl your girlfriend would feel nervous if her boyfriend touched her arm. Moreover at that time, you were still senior high school, so that was a common thing which happened.

    Yeah, it's nice story because you gave the romance spice there. And it would attract people to read your story.

    And for your grammar, I only not one thing here
    "I was brave invite her"
    Well, " was " is auxiliary verb. So, if you want to use it, please use verb-ing. So, the sentence should be # I was inviting her bravely #.

    And I think that's all from me..
    See you in another time
    Oh, yeah, if you still have many questions, just leave that in my blog..
    Bye..bye..bye...Budi..