Have an account?
Posted by Dii's blog on Rabu, 14 April 2010 in
I wake up at 6 A.M every Sunday. Then, I take a bath and prepare myself to go to the Church. After my family and I have been ready, we go to the Church, usually at 7 A.M. We have the mass at the Church at 7.30 – 9 A.M. After that, we go to look for our breakfast.
After that, we go back to our home. The next activity we usually do is visiting our grandmother’s at Bantul. We go there together, but sometimes I go there by myself because I have a basketball training at 4 P.M. In my grandmother’s house we are gathering with my father’s family members, having some conversation, and having a lunch. I really enjoy this moment. We usually stay at Bantul until the night come. If I do have my basketball training, I go home at 3 P.M. It’s just 30 minutes trip from Bantul to my house. I have my basketball training for about 2 hours, then go back home. This time, I’m alone at home because my family is still at bantul; so I’m alone at home, waiting for their return. While waiting, I usually read my structure book because it is my Monday lecture.
That’s all about my Sunday activity. Thanks for reading.
1 Response to “My Sunday Activity”: