Have an account?
Posted by Dii's blog on Selasa, 13 April 2010 in
Over my life time I would like to achieve many things. However, in my opinion, there are 3 important things I would like to accomplish; there are : to become an English teacher of an International Senior High school, to make my parents happy and proud of me by being a success person, and to become the best husband and father.
To become an English teacher, of course the first thing I have to do is graduated from my University. So, I need at least 4 years studying to master about English education. So that I chose Sanata Dharma University, English Education Study Program. It has the best English Study Program as I know. To make my parents happy and proud of me, graduated from my University is the first thing to do too. After that, I will start working and earning money. I will be a hard worker. If I have enough money, I would like to buy my parents a car or maybe build my parents a house. If I have become a success person, it won’t be complete without my complement or spouse. So we can call it with get married. If I have already had a spouse or have been a marriage, I promise to myself, I will be the best husband. Also, exactly I expect childen from my marriage.
I absolutely sure that if I realize all of my expectation, I will make a good living for me and my family.
0 Responses to “My Expectation”: